Our Latex Orthopedic Dog Beds Mattress is made in the USA of 100% Natural Talalay Latex.
(Latex Sap is collected from the Hevea Brasiliensis, rubber tree.)
- Pure comfort, uplifting and supportive rubber mattress. Beneficial for body alignment, and pressure relief for joints.
- 100% Natural Latex. Our Latex is not blended with other additives, and does not contain Styrene Butadine Rubber.
- Temperature neutral. Does not require heat for comfort. Does not generate heat.
- Moving, dynamic support, allows your pet to move freely ON the mattress, rather than being stuck IN foam.
- Talalay Latex provides 33% more pressure relief than Dunlop Latex.
- Has a lifespan of 10 years or more.
- Mold, mildew & bacteria proof! Dust Mite resistant. Bio-degradable.
- No fire retardants. No off-gassing.
- Made without petroleum or plastics, which are typically found in memory foam and other foam dog beds.
- Talalay is 4x more durable than other latex and 20x more durable than traditional bedding foams and memory foam.
- Your choice of cotton or waterproof liner, which are both machine washable.
Mattress Density and Sizing
Our Latex Orthopedic Dog Bed is pure, heavenly comfort for dogs of all ages and sizes! This is not a typical “one size fits all” orthopedic dog bed.
- Bed firmness increases with size and will support any size dog accordingly. It will not bottom out.
- No additional layers of unnecessary foam; no glue or adhesives.
Our Talalay Latex is Certified "Standard 100" (infant safe) by Oeko-Tex.
Meaning this mattress has been tested for harmful substances and is therefore harmless in human ecological terms. The test is conducted by independent OEKO-TEX® partner institutes. In the test they take into account numerous regulated and non-regulated substances, which may be harmful to human health. In many cases the limit values for the STANDARD 100 go beyond national and international requirements. This foam is certified to be FREE of harmful substances including:
- Illegal substances such as carcinogenic colorants
- Legally regulated substances such as formaldehyde, plasticizers, heavy metals or pentachlorophenol
- Substances which according to current knowledge are harmful to health, but which are not yet regulated or prohibited by law such as pesticides, allergenic dyes or tin-organic compounds
- Parameters such as color fastness and a skin-friendly pH-value, which are precautionary measures to safeguard consumer health
Overall the test criteria clearly exceed existing legislation and often have a pioneering function regarding legal regulations – such as the exclusion of carcinogenic azo dyes, the strict limit values for formaldehyde as well as the ban on allergenic dyes.