Vita Orthopedic Dog Beds - How It's Made
Covers: Our beds are all covered with Organic Cotton fabrics. The zipper goes around the corners for ease of removal. All seams are professionally finished. They are machine wash and dry in any temperature.
Mattress: Our 3-inch latex rubber dog bed mattress has a lifespan of about 10 years.
- GOLS Certified Organic Natural Latex, no synthetic fillers or additives.
- Soft and supportive. Mattress firmness increases with bed size to support your dog accordingly. This is not a typical “one size fits all” mattress.
- Will not sag or bottom out!
- Responds to movement quickly, allowing the dog to move easily.
- Naturally breathable so it dissipates body heat.
- Naturally mold, mildew, and dust mite resistant.
- Inherently antibacterial and antifungal.
- Naturally hypoallergenic.
- Toxin free. Made without petroleum or plastics, which are typically found in most dog beds and mats.
- Low height is especially helpful for dogs with mobility issues.
- Latex rubber should not be washed in a machine, and never exposed to heat, due to fire hazard.
- Super soft, breathable and flexible. No crinkling sound!
- Eco-friendly production.
- 100% Free of PFAS & PFOA.
- CPSIA certified, meeting stringent standards by the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission on lead and phthalates and flammability.
- Very durable, tested to withstand 300+ washings.
- Unique process permanently melt-bonds specially-treated 1-mil TPU film to the fabric without toxic solvents. The process emits no toxic waste or VOCs that are harmful to the environment.
- The fabric is manufactured with no harmful chemicals or finishes in controlled conditions in American textile mills.
- Number one choice in cloth diapers, mattress covers, incontinence products, pet & other waterproof products.
- Wash hot, Wash with like colors, Dry medium, No Fabric softener, Only non-chlorine bleach if needed, Warm iron if needed on fabric side