Vita Orthopedic Dog Beds - How It's Made
Covers: All beds are covered with 100% Organic Cotton fabrics. The zipper goes around the corners for ease of removal. They are machine wash and dry in any temperature.
Mattress: Our 3-inch latex rubber dog bed mattress has a lifespan of about 10 years.
- 100% Natural Latex, no fillers or additives.
- Soft and supportive. Mattress firmness increases with bed size to support your dog accordingly. This is not a typical “one size fits all” mattress.
- Will not sag or bottom out!
- Responds to movement quickly, allowing the dog to move easily.
- Naturally breathable so it dissipates body heat.
- Naturally mold, mildew, and dust mite resistant.
- Inherently antibacterial and antifungal.
- Naturally hypoallergenic.
- Toxin free. Made without petroleum or plastics, which are typically found in most dog beds and mats.
- Low height is especially helpful for dogs with mobility issues.
- Latex rubber should not be washed in a machine, and never exposed to heat, due to fire hazard.
- Super soft, breathable and flexible. No crinkling sound!
- 100% eco-friendly.
- 100% Free of PFAS & PFOA.
- CPSIA certified, meeting stringent standards by the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission on lead and phthalates and flammability.
- Very durable, tested to withstand 300+ washings.
- Unique process permanently melt-bonds specially-treated 1-mil TPU film to the fabric without toxic solvents. The process emits no toxic waste or VOCs that are harmful to the environment.
- The fabric is manufactured with no harmful chemicals or finishes in controlled conditions in American textile mills.
- Number one choice in cloth diapers, mattress covers, incontinence products, pet & other waterproof products.
- Wash hot, Wash with like colors, Dry medium, No Fabric softener, Only non-chlorine bleach if needed, Warm iron if needed on fabric side