Our Latex Orthopedic Dog Beds mattress is made in the USA of Natural Talalay Latex (from the rubber tree).
- Talalay Latex provides 31% more pressure relief than memory foam.
- Does not require heat for comfort. Does not generate heat.
- Moving, dynamic support, allows your pet to move freely on the mattress surface.
- Made without petroleum or plastics, which are typically found in memory foam and other dog beds.
- Mold, mildew & bacteria proof! Dust Mite resistant. Bio-degradable.
- Our Latex Orthopedic Dog Bed is Pure, heavenly comfort for dogs of all ages and sizes!
- Bed Firmness increases with size. Toy and small mattresses will be just right for small dogs. Larger mattresses are firmer for larger, heavier dogs.
- Talalay is 4x more durable than other latex and 20x more durable than traditional bedding foams and memory foam.
- Removable, zippered liner is washable.
Our Talalay Latex is Certified by Oeko-Tex, to be FREE of harmful substances including:
- Illegal substances such as carcinogenic colorants
- Legally regulated substances such as formaldehyde, plasticizers, heavy metals or pentachlorophenol
- Substances which according to current knowledge are harmful to health, but which are not yet regulated or prohibited by law such as pesticides, allergenic dyes or tin-organic compounds
- Parameters such as color fastness and a skin-friendly pH-value, which are precautionary measures to safeguard consumer health
Overall the test criteria clearly exceed existing legislation and often have a pioneering function regarding legal regulations – such as the exclusion of carcinogenic azo dyes, the strict limit values for formaldehyde as well as the ban on allergenic dyes.
Learn more about our latex orthopedic dog bed mattress on our Blog